An excellent opportunity has arisen to join the REEMEAT team as Area Manager for Emerging Europe, based in Madrid. Emerging Europe is a complex and fast-moving region with a variety of consumer profiles. Reporting to the Area Director, this role is the key commercial contact for 11 of our 3rd party markets across emerging Europe, managing the Edrington portfolio business and having full P&L responsibility.
Key responsibilities include;
- Recommending and managing brand priorities, levels of investment, pricing, volume and profit goals by country and delivering against these to drive business growth.
- Managing monthly performance reports against targets, recommending remedial programmes where necessary to achieve target P&L numbers.
- Liaising with the finance team on NSV, selling costs, A&P budget and in-market stocks, closely monitoring and controlling the A&P budget for each market.
- Working closely with the regional Trade Marketing Manager to ensure marketing plans are efficient and tailored to local consumer needs, whilst fulfilling central brand guidelines and strategy.
- Facilitating the creation of shipment/depletion schedules for timely shipments and to achieve annual targets and managing the timely placement of orders based on monthly stock level reviews.
- Managing monthly performance reports, recommending remedial programmes where necessary, to achieve target P&L for the Area, both top and bottom line.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with key stakeholders in Coca Cola Hellenic (our largest distributor in the area) and jointly leading key annual strategic meetings with them
- Leading the budget process for the Area by influencing distributors to prepare sales and marketing plans which achieve the Company’s goals.
- Identifying new opportunities for business development and building business cases to exploit these
To succeed in this role, you will ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent and with previous experience of working in a commercial role, familiar with the distribution landscape and having had exposure to managing large cross-national retailers. Alternatively, you could currently be in a marketing or commercial finance role and be keen to develop a commercial career. Either way, you will be commercially astute, have strong financial acumen, and have a strong understanding of global brand strategies. You will demonstrate excellent interpersonal and influencing skills and have fluent English language skills. You’ll have the proactivity and drive to make things happen and operate independently.
To apply for this role, please submit a cover letter and C.V.
Closing Date for applications – Wednesday 21st August 2019