As we continue to build on creating an exceptional experience for visitors to The Macallan Visitor Experience we have a fantastic opportunity for a Bartender to join the team, reporting to the Food & Beverage Manager. This role will be a 6-months fixed term contact. You will ensure that all visitors to The Macallan Visitor Experience receive exceptional customer service within our Bar area of the visitor experience. As a Bartender you will deliver an exceptional level of customer service and experience for each and every visitor.
Key responsibilities for this opportunity include:
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times to exceed visitor expectations
- Ensure that the drink quality and serve is constantly exceptional and in line with brand etiquette
- Responsible for the continuous development of the bar service offering, in terms of menu development and in accordance with the brand development strategy.
- Ability to identify and articulate basic flavour profiles around nosing and tasting
- Ability to demonstrate a competent understanding of mixology
- Provide a seamless service in an efficient manner
- Ensuring cleanliness of all service areas is exceeded to health and hygiene best practice guidelines
- Practicing safe manual handling techniques to move supplies when required
To be successful in this role you will have an eye for detail and understand what it means to deliver exceptional levels of service. You will be well presented and be able to drive quality and service in every aspect of your role. You should be friendly and approachable with strong communications skills, able to present to small groups or speak publicly. There will be a need for flexibility to work 5 out of 7 days to accommodate the needs of the business, especially during peak tourist season.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for delivering exceptional service within a hospitality environment.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV and cover letter
Closing date for applications – 20th August 2019