The Ultimate Macallan boutique, at the new Macallan distillery, requires an energetic, professional Boutique retail assistant to work as part of the visitor experience team. This individual must possess an excellent customer relations skillset, and have a hunger to learn and develop their retail experience in the luxury sector.
Our focus is to offer world class service, creating the ultimate customer experience; an experience to be enjoyed by anyone that comes into The Macallan boutique.
We are currently looking for twelve assistants to join our team.
• To ensure that customers of The Macallan Boutique receive best in class customer service
• To ensure that the boutique offering is constantly exceptional and in line with brand etiquette.
• To ensure that the job holder retains up to date stock knowledge with regard to pricing, product origination, product function and story
• Professionally handle all cash and credit card transactions
• Upsell as appropriate by engaging the customer in a welcoming manner
• Good working knowledge of health and safety in a retail environment; overall excellent standards of housekeeping
• Ensure that all pricing is clear for customers to ensure that customer navigation of the range is made as simple as possible
• A vigilant sense of awareness on stock security and exchange of money between customer and the boutique
• Outstanding customer service knowledge and delivery
• Effective use of appropriate packaging and ‘point of sale’ materials
• Strong sales / retail experience and ability to leverage professional selling skills to improve commercial performance
• Strong numerical and literacy skills
• Precision and accuracy when handling customer details and transactions
This individual will be confident and take pride in their appearance, whilst being friendly and approachable to all customers and colleagues alike. They will possess excellent attention to detail, and will be flexible in their approach to task and work activity.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 21st November