As the Edrington Nordics Customer Marketing Manager you will be working with some of the finest and most admired spirit brands in the world, including The Macallan, Highland Park, Brugal 1888 and Famous Grouse. This position reports directly to Head of Marketing, Nordics. Customer Marketing Manager is expected to take ownership and drive the brand activation strategy for key channels including the development and implementation of activations and A&P budget management. This is a new role so key responsibility will be to build the new effective processes, implement ways of working and build the collaboration within the team.
The perfect candidate is a social and outgoing person who gains a boost energy from working closely with others. You are a team player with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels in an organization. Your team is spread out in the Nordic capitals (Oslo, Copenhagen and Helsinki) so you enjoy traveling and have experience of leading a team of highly engaged individuals.
- Responsible for building the new Nordic trade marketing team structure with focus on channel activations including areas of responsibility and future processes/ ways of working.
- Responsible for developing and driving the channel brand activation strategy across the Nordic markets
- Driving the development of activation concepts, development of assets, agency management, KPI setting and tracking of performance.
- A&P management for responsible activations including investment plans, reporting and driving increased efficiency.
- Driving internal collaboration and activation alignment with brand marketing and sales team
- Responsible for key On- Off- trade activations including Brand ambassador activations and reporting
- Manager responsible for four direct reports spread out in the Nordic capital including day to day management as well as objective setting and personal development plans.
Knowledge, Skills & Core Competencies Required
- Master/ university degree within marketing or sales
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from a relevant role (trade marketing, customer marketing, sales or brand marketing)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of managing a team of 3-4 people. Experience of managing functions not located in the same office is positive
- Experience from creating new department structure and implementing ways of working and building team co-operation
- Experience in working with customer development and trade activations for On- and Off-trade
- Strong in process management and excellent in driving areas of responsibility
- Excellent ability to prioritize and review value adding activities
- Excellent in working with different functions, strong communication and presentation skill
- Understanding company PnL, managing budget and cost reporting
- Strong ability to drive the agenda, set KPI:s and follow up on performance
- Good systems skills in Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, BW
- English fluently in both written and spoken
- Experience from working with the On- and Off-trade channels (E-commerce is positive)
- Interest or knowledge about the drink industry
At Edrington, we aim to create a great place to work for all our employees, which includes a wellbeing initiative, development plans for everyone and the chance to give back to society through our charity program “Giving More”.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!