Are you service minded? Do you enjoy being the central point of contact – the person people turn to for answers? Do the words organized and structured describe you perfectly? Then you might be the brilliant new Customer Service Assistant we are looking for!
There is now an exciting opportunity to join Edrington Nordics as Customer Service Assistant. In this position, you have a combined role within the Supply Chain team that consists of both order to cash tasks as well as handling our Nordic Product Launch (NPL) process and external systems such as GS1 Validoo. You play a central role in the team being the link between Supply Chain, Marketing, Sales and our customers.
Within customer service you are responsible for monitoring and placing incoming orders from our customers, as well as handling claims and physical returns. You are highly communicative and enjoy having daily contact with our warehouse, the team and other departments within Edrington.
- Process incoming orders, returns and claims in SAP
- Monitoring and processing iDocs – electronic files containing orders, picking confirmations, invoices etc.
- Product registration in GS1 Validoo
- Mail and telephone contact with customers, sales reps and our warehouse
- Weekly update to sales
- Support stock reconciliations and analyse inconsistencies
- Participate in strategic meetings for all Nordic markets as owner of the NPL process
- Review concept cases for NPL making sure we are able to meet required deadlines.
- Own the process in the NPL system and aligning with stakeholders making sure everyone knows what to do and what is expected of them
- Drive improvement initiatives related to the NPL sharepoint – both process and system
Knowledge, Skills & Core Competencies Required
- Experience in SAP – Sales & Distribution
- Experience from Validoo is a merit
- Fluent in Swedish and English
At Edrington, we aim to create a great place to work for all our employees, which includes a wellbeing initiative, development plans for everyone and the chance to give back to society through our charity program “Giving More”. So send in your application now for the chance to be our new Customer Service Assistant and join a fantastic team at Edrington Nordics!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!