We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Executive to join the Travel Retail team on a permanent basis. This role will be based at our operations site (G15 6RW). The Customer Service Executive role is an operational role responsible for ensuring all aspects of customer orders are processed in a timely and accurate manner. Through the job holder’s organisational and relationship building skills they will deliver excellent customer service and engage effectively with both internal stakeholders and customers to ensure delivery of our mission – “excellent execution to the point of purchase”.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, key responsibilities for this role include:
- Process customer orders, claims, returns and complaints in a timely and accurate manner within the targeted time frame
- Build relationships with key contacts within customers and maintain regular contact to achieve top 3 in the Advantage survey for customer service.
- Develop relationships with key internal colleagues ensuring cross-functional teamwork to support excellent customer service and communication
- Ensure regular update calls are held with key customers to understand our performance and any key service issues we need to address as a business. Communicate any customer request for service improvement effectively to the business.
- Record daily and weekly customer service levels and communicate any key issues and drivers to the business
- Work effectively with Finance, Commercial and key contacts to ensure all daily weekly activities are carried out efficiently and effectively
- Using SAP to record transactions of orders, claims and returns and producing excel reports for monthly reviews with the Supply Chain Manager
The ideal candidate will have customer service experience in a similar, fast paced environment. They will be proficient in Excel, with a good level of experience in all Microsoft Office applications and will preferably be experienced in using ERP/Order processing systems.
To apply please forward your C.V. and covering letter
Closing Date for applications – Thursday 30th January 2020