Due to an internal move, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Macallan Finance team based at our HQ in Glasgow City Centre. This role will provide comprehensive financial support to the Macallan Business Unit. You will deliver and contribute to key improvement initiatives and projects, both within the Business Unit and wider organisation.
Reporting to the Decision Support Manager, The Macallan, key responsibilities include: -
- Analysis of monthly commercial performance comparing against Budget/forecast and prior year, interrogating variances and working with regional teams to understand key drivers
- Model and embed insightful reporting to improve understanding of monthly performance.
- Analysis of the annual plan and quarterly forecasts for The Macallan Business Unit
- Reporting of global Advertising & Promotional (A&P) spend, driving ongoing and value-adding discussions with central and key market Brand teams
- Support in month end processes (postings and monthly performance pack creation) as required
- Development of strong working relationships within The Macallan Business Unit, Regional and Operations Finance teams, and Group Finance
- Finance Business Partner to all teams within the Business Unit, performing robust financial modelling to enable effective decision support
- Financial analysis and support for projects within the Business Unit and wider organisation
To be considered for this role you will be educated to degree level or equivalent with a professional finance qualification (or close to completion) and have experience commensurate of this role. Experience of strong problem solving, administrative and organisational skills is required. You will have the confidence and gravitas to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders cross functionally at all levels. Strong IT skills relevant to role are desirable, particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your cover letter and CV
Closing date for applications – Monday 20th January 2020