An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Decision Support Analyst to join the Super Premium team, based in Queen Street, Glasgow. The Super Premium Business Unit consists of an exciting, fast paced and innovative portfolio of brands and plays a vital role within the Edrington Group overall.
Reporting to the Decision Support Manager, this role will provide key finance decision analysis and support to the Super Premium team. As well as aiding financial analysis and decision support to commercial colleagues, this role is responsible for supporting both the preparation and review of financial budgets and forecasts, also month /year end accounting activities and additionally plays a role on key commercial projects. The individual will be expected to deliver high quality decision support and challenge to the Commercial team in order to implement. The role involves integration with regional finance teams and colleagues in the operations side of the business.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
• Analysis of monthly management reporting of the Super Premium Business Unit, including profit and loss and balance sheet for all brands.
• Co-ordination and participation in regular robust forecasting for the Super Premium Business Unit.
• Aiding in the preparation, analysis and interrogation of the five year plan for the Super Premium Business Unit.
• Assisting in the allocations process for our key brands.
• Analytical reporting of A&P expenditure by region and market.
• Analytical and challenging review of key Business Unit spend.
• Aiding in the review of innovation brands based in the USA innovation hub.
• Review of project spend as and when required.
Our ideal candidate will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to adapt to changing business priorities. You must be proactive with excellent attention to detail. We are looking for someone who is a quick learner, with the ability to suggest and implement improvement. Experience of the branded consumer goods industry is desirable.
Closing Date for applications – Friday 25th January 2019