We have an exciting opportunity to join the team into the position of Digital Architect. This is a pivotal role that is responsible for the architecture, design and implementation of technical solutions for our brands and consumers. The role has responsibility for the conformance to technical strategy and standards for all consumer-facing digital solutions.
Reporting to the Head of Consumer Applications, key duties and responsibilities for this role include:-
- Working collaboratively with other business technology, brands and ecommerce teams
- Acting as a champion and change agent to create and sustain enterprise digital capabilities
- Setting direction and then mobilising the commitment of teams/individuals
- Inputting into overall digital vision, strategy, roadmap and improvement plans
- Preparing architectural vision, goals, standards, structure and models and ensure alignment with enterprise architecture
- Identifying and mitigating on technical risks in the design and implementation of solutions
- Advising on technical solutions and integration methodologies and the alignment of business and technology
- Leading key business and technical projects as appropriate
- Establishing and clarifying requirements
- Assisting users in clarifying and visualising requirements (Use wireframe, mock-ups, prototypes, Proof of Concept (POC) and Pilots as appropriate)
- Chairing forums; running workshops; documenting requirements
- Ensuring appropriate/effective change control is applied to project artefacts
- Ensuring appropriate/effective artefacts are created and maintained accordingly to process
- Checking conformance to standards and decisions during implementation and deployment of solutions
- Contributing to the continuous improvement, efficiency and effectiveness of all team process
- Ensuring effective support is provided in the consumer applications domain by appropriate use of team and suppliers.
To be success full in this role you will have experience in leading and delivering digital and CRM projects as well as technical skills pertinent to the key responsibilities of this role. You will have an appreciation of agile/lean methodologies as well as excellent communication skills to help you build strong working relationships with key stakeholders. An understanding of the evolving digital world is desired, and it is essential that you are able to clearly communicate digital concepts and technologies to business leaders as well and business concepts to technologists.
Closing Date for internal applications:
Tuesday 24th April 2018