Continuing to build the in-house creative agency, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Optimisation Manager to join the Super Premium team, based in Glasgow Queen Street.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing for Super Premium, this role is ultimately responsible for developing analytic capabilities that will help optimise creative content/delivery as well as inform brand strategy. This includes planning and deploying paid social, paid search, and search optimisation (SEO). Subsequently, this role will prolifically test various creative (A/B) and audience segmentations to ensure that our creative output is improving in accordance with brand strategy. They will operate closely with a newly formed in house creative team, guiding their understanding of what works and what doesn’t.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Planning and deploying paid social & search buys that will reach optimal target and using analytics to continually iterate towards the most effective campaign;
- Informing creative teams on how they can optimize their content by interpreting metrics and campaign performance;
- Ensuring digital channel readiness for global brand campaigns and content, producing a digital media plan to deploy assets, utilising metrics to continually optimise reach and effectiveness;
- Utilising data to segment audiences across social, web and CRM platforms;
- Deploying tests on various segment/creative combinations to optimise campaign performance; extracting learnings on our consumers and transferring learnings back to respective stakeholders;
- Partnering with regional markets to localise campaign buys and delivering learnings back to regional and global teams;
- Developing and implementing SEO (search engine optimisation) strategy across Super Premium brands;
- Regularly summarising digital marketing performance to senior stakeholders;
- Developing analytical capabilities by leveraging data that may sit across various business functions and making recommendations to procure additional capabilities where necessary;
- Championing data compliance within the Marketing team and analyse new data recruitment and activation plans in line with GDPR standard;
- Leading and supporting on special projects as necessary.
For this role, it is essential to have a background in digital analytics and a working knowledge of digital media planning/buying. An understanding of evaluation tools applied to digital channels as well as the ability to produce reports and analyse the findings is vital for this role, as is a strong understanding of applied SEO strategy and management. Our ideal candidate will be proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics. We need excellent communication skills, strong organisational and project management skills and the ability to work flexibly across multiple projects simultaneously.
Closing Date for applications – Monday 18th February 2019