An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Analyst (Russian Speaking) to join the Regional Power Brands REEMEAT finance team, based in Glasgow Queen Street. The REEMEAT region consists of a complex mix of Joint Venture, wholly owned and 3rd party routes to market and plays a vital role for each of Edrington’s brands.
Reporting to the Finance Manager - REEMEAT, this specialist role will provide key finance decision analysis and technical financial support to both the Russian and Emerging European commercial group and the Group Finance function As well as leading financial analysis and decision support to commercial colleagues, this role is responsible for preparing and owning financial budgets and forecasts, month/year end accounting activities and additionally plays a role on key development projects and Joint venture reporting. The role involves extensive integration with local market employees, customers and regulatory bodies in Russia and CIS countries.
- Managing the process of preparation for budgets/forecasts/month-end actuals
- Working with distributors to develop new reporting across month end, forecast and sales orders
- Leading the REEMEAT management team through the review of all financial results
- Significantly inputting to wider annual planning process and future strategy discussions
- Presenting and explaining key financial data to people out-with finance
- Developing a ‘one-team’ approach to a geographically broad Emerging European region
- Acting as the finance business partner to the Joint Venture of Maxxium Russia, building strong networks and relationships across the sales, finance and supply chain teams and interacting directly with professional advisors and regulatory bodies as required
Given the specialist nature of the role, consideration will only be given to applications which meet the following requirements for the role:
- Fluent Russian speaking, reading and writing
- Detailed knowledge of Russian Accounting Standards and tax law
- The ability to travel extensively to and within Russia and CIS markets for prolonged periods
- Proficient in operating and maintaining brand specific COGNOS/TM1 management reporting systems
- Recent and relevant experience in working in multi-national Joint Venture operations
- Experience of working in the premium alcohol sector, specifically spirits
- Minimum part qualified through an internationally recognised professional finance qualification (e.g. CIMA, ACCA)
Closing Date for applications – 30th November 2018.