As we continue to build on creating an exceptional experience for visitors to The Macallan Visitor Experience we have a fantastic opportunity for a Food and Beverage Assistant to join the team, reporting to the Food & Beverage Manager. This role will ensure that all visitors to The Macallan Visitor Experience receive exceptional customer service in all food and beverage areas of the visitor experience. As Food and Beverage Assistant you will deliver an exceptional level of customer service and experience for each and every visitor.
Key responsibilities for this opportunity include:
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times to exceed visitor expectations
- Ensuring a friendly and professional approach to service
- Maintaining high standards of service
- Ensuring clean crockery, cutlery and glassware is available for service
- Completing seamless table turnarounds in an efficient manner
- Ensuring cleanliness of all eating and service areas to health and hygiene best practice guidelines
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of The Macallan menu and cooking techniques to ensure that you are knowledgeable about the service offering and can make recommendations to customers if required
- Learning about food safety techniques and practicing safe manual handling to move food supplies if required
- Basic food preparation, where required
To be successful in this role you will have an eye for detail and understand what it means to deliver exceptional levels of service. You will be well presented and be able to drive quality and service in every aspect of your role. You should be friendly and approachable with strong communications skills, able to present to small groups or speak publicly. There will be a need for flexibility to work 5 out of 7 days to accommodate the needs of the business, especially during peak tourist season.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for delivering exceptional service within a hospitality environment.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV and cover letter
Closing date for applications – 20th August 2019