An exciting opportunity has now arisen to join the Global Supply Chain team on a permanent basis in the role of Global Supply Chain Executive.
Reporting to the Global Supply Chain Team Leader, you will work closely with our Distributors, Business Units and internal functions to deliver the Global Supply Chain objectives. You will be the primary supply chain contact for our distributor base and key responsibilities will include order to cash management, exporting in conjunction with C&E compliance and delivering excellent Customer Care. This will involve liaising and communicating regularly with internal and external customers.
- Delivery of key customer priorities and supply chain initiatives.
- Driver of continuous improvement of core supply chain and logistic processes and ways of working.
- Delivering customer service excellence.
- Champion the supply chain key priorities within the business.
- Reporting of monthly KPI’s.
- Pro-actively deal with any issues/problems arising and deliver the best possible solution for all parties
- Authorise freight invoices against agreed freight tender
- Initiate insurance claims process, where required
- Manage customer complaints and initiate investigation process – feedback findings to customer
The successful applicant will have supply chain experience with a good working knowledge of SAP, and the ability to demonstrate a high degree of planning, organising, analytical skills and problem solving.
You will have strong communication skills, and the ability to build strong working relationships. Good inter-personal skills and the ability to work as part of a team are essential.
All applicants should hold valid entitlement to work within the UK.
If you would like to be considered for this role please forward your C.V. and covering letter
Closing Date for applications – Wednesday 26th June 2019