Reporting to a Global Supply Chain Team Leader, you will work closely with our Distributors, Business Units and internal functions to deliver the Global Supply Chain objectives.
- Delivery of key customer priorities and supply chain initiatives.
- Driver of continuous improvement of core supply chain and logistic processes and ways of working.
- Delivering customer service excellence.
- Champion the supply chain key priorities within the business.
- Reporting of monthly KPI’s.
- Pro-actively deal with any issues/problems arising and deliver the best possible solution for all parties
- Authorise freight invoices against agreed freight tender
- Initiate insurance claims process, where required
- Manage customer complaints and initiate investigation process – feedback findings to customer
- Supply Chain/Customer Service/Export & Logistics experience advantageous.
- SAP experience desirable with a good working knowledge of PC platforms
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of planning, organising, analytical skills and problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- An excellent team player
- Language skills - desirable