An opportunity has become available for an Information Security Engineer (previously known as IT Security Analyst) reporting to the Network Lead / Team Leader.
The Information Security Engineer is responsible for the support of the Edrington client and global Information Security infrastructure, policies, processes and standards. You will work as part of a globalised support team providing a first class service to the business from multiple locations and time zones.
Some of the key responsibilities for this role include:
- Lead the response team for cybersecurity incidents, and ensure that breaches are fully remediated and newly identified risks are mitigated.
- Provide input and work alongside the Network Team Leader/Lead and Head of Technology Services to increase and improve the overall IT Security function globally.
Continually evaluate the effectiveness and adequacy of security controls and recommend improvements within the Plan, Do, Check, Act approach for InfoSec best practice
- Monitor and report on network security usage, for compliance with legal and policy requirements, to detect (for example) transmission of any offensive or indecent material. Evaluate information compiled.
- Own specific projects and their IT Security elements. Provide input from an IT security perspective in line with the best practice, business need and IT requirements/wider strategy
- Work with multiple business entities across projects to advise, test, analyse and ensure the overall security of systems, services or applications as required
To be considered for this role you will be degree qualified within an IT discipline and have previous experience and knowledge of IT Operational Security Services. The ability to analyse complex problems, formulate solutions and implement them successfully will be second nature to you.
The successful applicant will be highly organised with the ability to manage multiple activities at once with the confidence to work cross functionally.
Closing Date for applications – 26th October 2018.