A new and exciting opportunity has become available for an IT Business Partner specialising in the field of Data Science and Business Information (BI). This role will report directly to the Senior IT Business Partner – Data Science and BI Team Leader.
This position will involve a mixture of analysis, project leading and technical skills, as well as the ability to communicate effectively and confidently – often working closely with senior stakeholders, utilising agile and responsive approaches to solution delivery.
More generally, this role represents an excellent opportunity be part of a new and exciting team within IT.
Some of the key responsibilities for this role include:
- Propose, prototype and deliver responsively in an agile manner
- Become a trusted Subject Matter Expert to the business and senior stakeholder directly
- Ensure data integrity and insightful BI that facilitates key business decision making
- Data Analysis, Dimensional Modelling and Data Model design
- ETL activity and processes, governance and rationalisation of new and existing databases
To be considered for this role you will be degree qualified with relevant experience and interest in data science and BI. A professional qualification in IT (MBCS, C.Eng, CITP) would be beneficial but not essential. You will have experience and demonstrable skills in some of the following (or similar): Alteryx, Azure Machine Learning, D3.js, Excel, Power BI, Python, Qlik, R, Sisense, SQL, SSIS, Tableau.
To succeed you will have the ability to work cross functionally with experience of influencing others (of varying seniority) that don’t report directly. You will be comfortable analysing complex business problems, formulating solutions and to implement and ultimately deliver them effectively.
Closing date for applications - Friday 22nd February