Further to an internal move, an excellent opportunity has arisen for the role of IT Support Analyst, reporting to the IT Service Desk Team Leader.
This role will provide 1st level IT support and will be an initial point of contact for employees, managing helpdesk tickets through to completion.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Manage helpdesk tickets through to completion
- Diagnose and resolve operational issues with personal computers, networks, telephony and local IT infrastructure
- To provide advice on the operational aspects of computer systems and software
- Provide site support for our two Glasgow offices and Buchley Warehousing network infrastructure
- Administer daily management of backup and archiving facilities
- To assist and support the IT Services team in the delivery of new IT solutions
- Meet agreed responsive targets for faults, or issues reported to IT Service Desk
- Administer daily backup of business critical systems
- Robust and efficient performance of site IT infrastructure
- Support to business and IT projects
To succeed in this role you will be computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Windows operating systems. You should be driven to ensure high levels of service and professionalism at all times and have a passion for technology. Previous experience working in an IT role is an advantage, although not necessary.
To apply for this role, please forward your C.V. and covering letter
Closing Date for applications – Friday 19th April 2019