We have a great opportunity at The Macallan Visitor Experience to recruit for a Junior Sous Chef. This role will be required to deliver outstanding food and services within the required deadlines and will deputise for the Sous Chef when required. This role will form part of the wider kitchen team in delivering exceptional standards at all times through a passion for food and customer service.
Reporting to the Sous Chef, key responsibilities of this role include:
- Supporting the Head Chef/Sous Chef in the daily running of the kitchen
- Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food are the highest quality at all times.
- Managing the kitchen staff and ensuring their working to the best of their ability
- To constantly check quality and quantity of food going out of the kitchen
- Developing the menu and adhering to high standards of preparation, delivery and presentation of food
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
- Maintain food hygiene standards and Health & Safety legislations at all times
To succeed in this role you will have a proven track record of working within a high end kitchen environment. You will have a passion for food and the use of local ingredients within a highly customer focused environment. You must be able to work under pressure and have the ability to delegate when necessary. You must hold a valid entitlement to work within the UK.
If you would like to be considered for this role please forward your C.V. and covering letter
Closing Date for applications – Thursday 30th May 2019