An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Global Travel Retail Leadership Team as Managing Director of Asia Travel Retail.
The role has responsibility to develop a consistent and coherent brand building approach for our travel retail consumers in Asia, as well as leading the implementation of the commercial plans for the region, full operational management for the ATR business and building excellent working relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers.
This is a strategic commercial role that reports into the Regional Managing Director for Global Travel Retail (GTR) and as a member of the GTR Leadership Team, the role holder plays an important part in developing strategy for GTR as a whole.
Key responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Lead strategy for ATR region delivering brand objectives for Edrington portfolio aligned with global strategy and and corporate guidelines
- Develop a business strategy for growth and development, in conjunction with the global and GTR business, that is geared around 'perfecting The Macallan', attracting the right consumers and growing brand equity across the Edrington portfolio
- Perfect execution of the brand strategy in collaboration with GTR Marketing Director and ATR Marketing Manager
- Deliver the annual financial targets for ATR, both revenues and contribution, in a manner that is geared to long term growth and sustainability
- Build commercial deliverables around the key airport strategy, growing the long-term value and presence of The Macallan and the Super Premium portfolio
- Grow positive and structured relationships with key clients
- Through the company leadership standards, continue to develop a high performing team - encourage open-minded ideas, differing point of views and be strongly supportive of openness in communications
The successful candidate will be an experienced leader with a strong affinity or experience in luxury brand marketing. A successful track record as a strong leader with the ability to inspire others and build a strong team to deliver results is desirable.
If you would like to be considered for this role please forward your C.V. and covering letter to email@example.com.
A full copy of the job description can also be obtained from this email address.
Closing Date for applications – 25th October, 2019