Operational Stock Planning Analyst
Macallan Distillery, Craigellachie, Speyside
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Operational Stock Planning Analyst. This role will support the robust, end-to-end planning to ensure delivery of the short term liquid supply plan.
This role will report to the Stock Planning & Allocations Manager, with key responsibilities for the role including:
- Co-ordinate the development, and ensure delivery, of the detailed Year 1 liquid supply plan, including phasing of volumes, taking into account any stock issues.
- Set up vattings in line with agreed supply schedule - cask selection & sample requests. Work with Ops and Whisky Making team to ensure correct stock is drawn for vattings and that timescales are met. Assess impact of any changes from planned use.
- Work closely with the Whisky Making team to ensure that any operational risks are flagged promptly and remedial plans put in place.
- Control stock located at non-Macallan sites planning loads in to meet vatting demand.
- Work closely with Stock Planning & Allocations Manager ensuring forecast changes during the year are reflected in liquid planning.
- Prepare monthly analytical reporting on bottling outturn, and highlight actual variances from planned makeup and stock levels.
- Key stock planning representative at site meetings to ensure efficient ways of working with the Operations team.
This role has one direct report (Stock Planning Coordinator) and will require occasional travel to other UK sites.
The successful applicant must have previous stock management experience (ideally within industry), with planning and forecasting expertise. You will be educated to degree level, or equivalent, with an ability to manage and analyse complex data.
Closing Date for application:
Thursday 16th August 2018