We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Manager to join the HR team based in our global HQ in Glasgow city centre.
This role will manage recruitment in all UK sites, supporting and executing resourcing strategy in collaboration with the business. This will include the continuous focus on building our employer brand, leveraging social media and other state of the art recruitment tools, and defining strategic resourcing plans in alignment with future business and succession plans. This role will be responsible for ensuring there is a consistent recruitment process globally where this is required including tools and technology.
This role will be a key contributor to global resourcing projects and support the Head of Talent & Learning in defining our strategic approach to talent acquisition.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Working in collaboration with HR Business Partners and key stakeholders from the business to deliver recruitment activities across the business
- Developing a consistent approach to recruitment and work with HR colleagues across the business to improve the candidate experience
- Delivering sourcing, screening and selection methods for the business for all internal and external hires
- Ensuring that hiring managers are fully trained to be able to undertake recruitment activities
- Managing recruitment agency relationships, ensuring that we are achieving competitive terms and that our recruitment partners have up to date information to correctly position us as an employer of choice in the market
- Continuing to build the employer brand, contributing to the content and management of Edrington’s social media presence
- Managing the onboarding and induction processes and procedures
- Designing and coaching global colleagues on assessment and selection processes
- Coordinating the global recruitment metrics and contribute to the HR metrics by providing UK data
- Ensuring alignment with Edrington’s Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Contributing to the vision of resourcing by sharing ideas around innovation
To be successful in this role applicants should have previous experience in a talent attraction with an ability to do hands-on recruitment and a sound understanding of modern recruitment practices processes and legislation. You will have sound judgement, resilience and an ability to deal with ambiguity from a variety of stakeholders with competing and changing priorities. You will be highly organised with excellent communication skills and a professional attitude.
Closing Date for applications Tuesday 17th September 2019