Lead the Operations function across APAC & India. An active member of the regional leadership team; able to use knowledge, experience & strong key relationships to deliver Operational support aligned with regional & business objectives Responsible for delivering all key current operational objectives across the region, while also developing the regional Supply Chain strategy; identifying & developing improvements in preparation for future business opportunities & challenges. A key member of the Global Supply Chain community, this role will play an important part in developing Edrington’s Supply Chain network & implementing best practice across processes, people & systems.
Strategy & Project Management
- Design & deliver Operations strategy to support the Regional 5 Year Plan.
- Develop the regional Supply Chain model to maximise the competitiveness & performance of the 6 wholly owned markets; Taiwan, S. Korea, China, Hong Kong, Singapore & Asia Travel Retail aligned with strategies & objectives.
- Tailor local Supply Chain models to market maturity & local market conditions, reflecting business growth ambitions, competitor activity & customer requirements.
- Drive optimisation of the recently implemented ETE SAP system including building team knowledge & capability & developing processes to maximise system benefits. In the short-term, play a key part in the drive to stabilise the system followed by medium to long-term active involvement in the development & delivery of continuous improvement.
- Play an active role in developing & delivering key global strategies including inventory reduction, protocol development, white glove Customer Service delivery etc.
- Enhance operations capability in Singapore Hub to deliver supply & stock flexibility, shorter lead-times & reduced costs.
- Drive and develop new operational process and system to embrace newly emerging and focused business model(Direct-To-Consumers; DTC related operations)
- Set on-going budgets with emphasis on cost control/reduction in balance with quality and delivery performance objectives.
- Assess & develop plan to deliver optimised (Regional) Supply Chain structure for future growth ambitions.
- Participate in regional decision-making beyond the Operations remit, as a member of the leadership team.
- Develop & promote the regional Operations team ethos including cross-team support with regards to continuous improvement, best-practice sharing, expertise, successes & failures, knowledge & learning.
- Develop links & relationships with Operating Units (OUs) in Scotland & the DR to maximise the benefits of the single-system implementation.
- Identify existing improvement opportunities & involve team in developing & delivering solutions.
- Empower the team to take initiative & ownership of the continuous process improvement.
- Provide training, motivation, and performance feedback to regional Supply Chain teams to establish World Class Operations management across the region.
- Responsible for Operations activities across APAC, incorporating wholly owned, JV & 3rd Party set-ups.
- Work to raise the profile, capability & proactivity of the SC teams across the region. Drive & support teams to move from transactional to strategic activities & thinking.
- Leverage business-wide relationships to develop knowledge & support to drive a high level of process & system knowledge & capability across Asia Operations teams.
- Collaborate with the Country MDs to establish key Operations initiatives to meet the business objectives of the APAC countries and build into country Supply Chain Manager Objectives. Promote strong links with the Commercial team to drive new business opportunities in the region.
Global Supply Chain
- Responsible for all Operations deliverables - Customer Service - Quality - Cost - Inventory management - New product launches - Product finishing operations
- Manage regional allocations process from budget setting to local enactment. Support decision-making with regards to intra-regional allocation transfers & changing FY allocation requirements.
- Develop KPI’s to drive delivery of regional & business strategy, aligned with other appropriate functional KPI’s (e.g. Operations, Commercial) and Global Supply KPI model.
- Develop a governance structure to ensure continuing process & system compliance & discipline, within Global Supply model.
- Design & implement effective Operations processes to deliver optimal balance of service & cost. Establish & roll-out best practice across the region for all key processes and operations e.g. S&OP, NPD, SLOB.
- Create Regional Supply Chain way of working standard and implement required functionality to support complex & growing business model.
- Develop an understanding of compliance requirements & risk areas (customs, 3PL activities etc.) & develop a formal strategy to fulfil all conditions.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the Regional Incident Management Process in line with Global policies and local MD ownership.
- Play an active role in the Global Supply Chain community; promote co-operative learning & support across the global SC teams.
Edrington provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to general legal requirements, Edrington complies with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this opportunity please email a current CV along with a covering letter detailing current salary and notice period to Jeslyn.email@example.com .