Based within the global Business Development and Support team, this role will develop and build relationships across markets, and will work cross-functionally with Marketing and HR in particular to equip our global sales network with the tools and skills needed to drive success. The successful candidate will provide technical and structured support frameworks which improve our global sales capability and standards; develop and manage a framework which facilitates structured sales career development within Edrington and lead the development of our global sales tools to ensure continued growth of our brands through confident trade selling and increased consumption.
Reporting to the Sales Development and Trade Activation Manager, key responsibilities for this role include:
- SALES TRAINING:
- Develop and maintain sales training tools; ensure appropriate distribution of an access to tools and training across all markets
- Create new training modules to add to the current library based on global requirements
- Create and manage communication with global commercial capability function
- SALES REPORTING:
- Understand the role of Salesforce and the user experience
- Create a global reporting function to provide relevant insight for our brands
- Lead the exploration and recommendation of future developments within Salesforce.
- Ensure we are maximising the return on investment from our systems
- SALES TOOLS:
- Work closely with brand teams to provide trade selling tools for brands
- Create a global sales tool kit which includes sales rationale, category insight and selling stories which can be adapted regionally
- Develop and lead new ways to communicate with the wider sales community and ensure they are receiving the right information
- GLOBAL ON TRADE STRATEGY
- Help to shape and support a global on trade strategy for Edrington
- Lead the guidance for in market implementation, taking into account regional differences
- Co-ordinate cross market account teams
- Enhance our global key messaging and ensure consistency; support key leading global whisky and spirits events
The successful applicant will have sales experience as well as Commercial Awareness in a sales environment. Luxury/premium product knowledge would be an advantage. The job holder must have the ability to engage and influence across departments and cultures, whilst displaying proactive, strong interpersonal skills.
Closing Date for applications – Monday 23rd October