As the Edrington Nordics Senior Brand Manager, you will be part of building some of the most premium and admired whiskies in the world, including The Macallan, Highland Park and The Glenrothes. The Senior Brand Manager will be the driving force behind implementing the Edrington super premium strategy in the Nordics, which includes the Nordic brand strategy, ATL media strategy, communication assets development, agency management, KPI setting and tracking of performance. This opportunity will allow the Senior Brand Manager to manage the total A&P budget for responsible brands including investment plans and driving increased efficiency.
This person will be based in the Nordic head office in Stockholm and report directly to the Head of Marketing, Nordic. The role also includes manager responsibility for a team of two direct reports, which will entail day to day management as well as objective setting and personal development plans.
- Ownership of the super premium brand portfolio, The Macallan, Highland Park and The Glenrothes
- Ownership of the development and implementation of brand/ growth plans to strengthen the super-premium position in the Nordic markets
- Owning the ATL plans including media strategy /digital strategy /PR and consumer activations
- Leading the development of local ATL communication concepts and assets
- Following up on brand performance including brand tracking
- Full A&P ownership for the brand portfolio including investment management and effectiveness evaluation
- Driving the Nordic portfolio and NPD plans
- Manager responsibility of two Brand Ambassadors
- Owning the the implementation of key ATL activations in Sweden
- Managing local agency contacts including briefing and cost management
- Manage relationship with global brand team and actively driving the Nordic agenda
Knowledge, Skills & Core Competencies Required
- Master/ University degree within marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience from a relevant brand role
- Experience from working with brand strategy, ATL media planning, PR, consumer activations, development of communication assets and portfolio management/ NPD launches
- Minimum 3 years of people management (team of 2- 3 persons)
- Experience from building premium/luxury brands
- Understanding brand PnL, managing budget and cost reporting
- Strong in process management and excellent in driving areas of responsibility
- Excellent ability to prioritize and review value adding activities
- Excellent in working with different functions, strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to drive the agenda, set KPI:s and follow up on performance
- Good systems skills in Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, BW
- English fluently in both written and spoken
- Experience from working with the On- trade and Off-trade channels
- Knowledge about the drink industry (meritable)
At Edrington, we aim to create a great place to work for all our employees, which includes a wellbeing initiative, development plans for everyone and the chance to give back to society through our charity program “Giving More”.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!