Following a recent internal promotion, an opportunity has arisen for a Senior Brand Manager to join The Famous Grouse marketing team based at 100 Queen, Glasgow.
The Famous Grouse is Edrington's largest volume brand overall and the largest profit contributor within the Regional Power Brands business unit. The UK's favourite whisky for almost 4 decades, it also holds the No.1 position across 5 international markets and has a geographical footprint across 111 markets.
A new range of products are being launched/developed to drive the premium agenda. Global activation platform is being created and a step change to the brand's online presence mean it is a unique time to become part of the team to Energise the Famous Grouse.
Reporting to Marketing Controller for The Famous Grouse, this role will have a leading role in taking The Famous Grouse into the future – developing global strategy, brand assets, driving consumer recruitment and brand equity growth whilst supporting markets in creating and executing local brand plans.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Development and delivery of international trade activation platform
- Development and delivery of digital and social media strategy
- Development of gifting and personalisation strategy
- Work in conjunction with the rest of Famous Grouse Team in innovation and communication to build one global brand
- Develop and build close relationship with distribution companies, joint ventures and key stakeholders to make sure we can execute the global initiative in a consistent, effective and efficient way.
- Drive recruitment agenda in collaboration with insight team, external agencies and local market teams.
To be successful in this role you will have strong project management skills, a good knowledge of consumer behaviour, significant marketing/ brand management experience and an ability to influence at senior levels across Edrington markets worldwide.
Closing Date for applications – Tuesday 26th March 2019