Due to a recent promotion, an excellent opportunity has become available for a Stock Planning & Allocations Manager to join the Macallan Finance team. The role will be based at our HQ in Glasgow city centre and will report to the Group Finance Manager – The Macallan.
The key purpose of this role is to lead the strategic planning and decision making in relation to optimisation and development of The Macallan Stock & other allocated Malts for the long term. You will lead the delivery of liquid supply to ensure targets are achieved and maximising efficiencies across the operational teams.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Delivery of scenario modelling and sensitivity analysis around the planned use of stock, including evaluation of the opportunity cost of alternative uses of stock.
- Delivery of year 1 liquid supply plan whilst maximising efficiencies across operational sites.
- Key interface with Global Supply Chain on longer term execution aligned with strategic stock planning including filling levels, cask supply management and warehousing decisions.
- Drive unbudgeted commercial benefit to the business via the identification and fulfilment of aged stock opportunities.
- Oversee the workload and activity of 4 direct reports to ensure achievement of maximum productivity and performance.
- Minimise portfolio risk via ownership of the stock reservations process to ensure achievement of the long-term aspirations of the strategic plan.
To be considered for this role the successful candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent. You will hold a professional finance qualification (ICAS, ICAEW, CIMA or ACCA) and post-qualifying experience commensurate with this level of role. You will have previous supply chain management, planning and forecasting experience ideally within the industry.
To apply please forward your C.V. and covering letter
Closing Date for applications – Monday 16th September 2019