This role is a managerial position within the Group Operations Finance team and will provide comprehensive and challenging financial support to the Manufacturing and Supply Chain functions, encompassing activities in the areas of manufacturing, logistics, procurement, warehousing and compliance.
Some of the key responsibilities for this role include:
- To ensure financial rigour and compliance, and provide targeted, insightful & value-adding management information which supports decision making within the function.
- To manage accurate and efficient standard costing and transfer pricing processes.
- Oversee and deliver timely, accurate and insightful reporting, planning, budgeting & forecasting.
- Analytical support and reporting commentary to Operations team and Business Units to help make sound commercial business decisions and improve business performance.
- Oversee the monitoring of stock levels to ensure they are maintained at appropriate levels and at reasonable valuation, and that losses are minimised from new, slow-moving or obsolete lines.
- To be the primary finance resource for the Manufacturing & Procurement Director working closely with them to provide the necessary financial support and influence on decision making.
- Lead, coach and develop the Supply Chain finance team delivering against all people processes including ePDR, objective setting, development planning and team communication.
To be considered for this role you will be a qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ICAS or CA) ideally within relevant industry experience. You will have previous experience of managing teams with the confidence and gravitas to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders cross functionally at all levels.
The successful applicant will be highly organised to manage multiple activities at once. Attention to detail and a continuous improvement mind-set are considered essential qualities.
Closing Date for Applications is Friday 19th April 2019