Due to the growth and expansion of Travel Retail we are currently looking for someone to be the lead contact for the EMEA TR BSC support. This role will lead a team of supply chain professionals to deliver excellent customer service within the EMEA Travel Retail Business.
Through effective supply chain management techniques the role holder will ensure that Sales and Operations planning processes, order management, supply chain costs, service delivery and issue resolution will be best in class. They will be responsible for developing the EMEA Supply Chain model to maximise the competitiveness & performance of the region, as well as collaborating effectively with internal and external partners and stakeholders in both the global and regional EMEA business.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, key duties and responsibilities for this role include:-
- To lead a team of Supply Chain professionals to deliver market and customer requirements on the key elements of delivery, quality and cost.
- To partner effectively with Operations, Supply Chain, Finance, Commercial and Marketing to make the route-to-market for EMEA Travel retail as efficient and effective as possible.
- To develop Sales and Operations planning processes, aligned with Edrington processes, to build a supply chain that is driven by demand captured close to the customer and tightly managed through to customer delivery. Work with Commercial, Finance, Operations & Supply Chain to agree plans and objectives, identify risks and opportunities, and develop decision-making structures to drive optimal results.
- To deliver customer service in keeping with Edrington’s premium portfolio. Build relationships to ensure that customer needs are understood and delivered. Manage the full order-to-cash cycle within Edrington standards, including system usage and process discipline.
- To fully utilise Edrington systems, including SAP Integra, to provide optimum information and reporting and to facilitate strong decision-making.
- To create an environment of continuous improvement in EMEA TR’s end-to-end logistics process, including 3PL management and optimisation and logistics across the distribution network. Also, to play an active role in broader Supply Chain continuous improvement work, working with Edrington Supply Chain teams across the world to drive best practice and shared learning.
- To ensure that distribution costs provide maximum value in terms of customer service effectiveness.
To be successful in this role you will have experience of managing and leading a team in a supply chain distribution environment, as well as a comprehensive knowledge of supply chain best practice. You will have strong operational experience within an export/ international arena and be commercially driven. Good interpersonal skills and an excellent proficiency of the English language are both required for this role.
Closing Date for internal applications – Tuesday 24th April 2018