An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit a Systems Data Analyst within the Data Team at Great Western Road. This role will replace an upcoming retirement.
Reporting to the Global Data Team Manager, the key focus of this role will be on the creation and management of material and logistics data within SAP to support the development of new packaging projects.
This role requires a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail as the creation of SKU's and related logistics data within SAP has a direct impact on Production and Global Supply.
The key duties and responsibilities include:-
- Create manage and control material and logistics data on SAP.
- Requests will be received from other internal departments and require to be processed in a timely manner ensuring data is accurate.
- Create and maintain logistical information using the Cape Pack and E-whisky systems.
- Generate optimal pallet builds for new Stock Keeping Units (SKUs), liaising with Production Controller.
- Checking the integrity of this data before creating on SAP.
- Attend Core Team meetings and any other meetings as required.
- Play a central role in the completion of electronic data documents (EDD's).
- Any other reasonable task to support Brands Packaging and its customers.
- Assist with the management of the Technical Database including updating of files.
- Create Point of Sale items in SAP
- Data requires to be interpreted, checked, validated and entered to an extremely high degree of accuracy with minimal delay.
To be considered for this vacancy, candidates should have detailed and extensive knowledge of SAP systems. Knowledge of brands, products, materials and production capabilities and an awareness of key stakeholders, people and teams who supply and/or use data.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV and cover letter
Closing date for applications – Sunday 17th February 2019