The ultimate Macallan visitor experience requires an energetic, professional Visitor Experience Host to showcase the new Macallan distillery. The host would work as part of the visitor experience team. They must possess an excellent customer relations skillset and have a hunger to learn and develop their abilities to host and tour guests of the Macallan around the distillery.
We are currently looking for an energetic, highly organised individual to join our team on a seasonal basis.
- Greet all visitors with the best Scottish welcome and deliver a consistently high-quality visitor experience in line with Visit Scotland criteria across all areas at The Macallan Visitor Centre
- Ensure that every guest of the Macallan experience leaves having had a world class guided experience
- Attend the daily brief (if appropriate), referring to the daily sheets, notice boards, diaries and rosters.
- Maximise every opportunity to up-sell on experiences and products.
- Ensure that the visitor experience offering is constantly exceptional and in line with brand etiquette.
- Possess good working knowledge of health and safety in a visitor experience environment including clean and clear tour areas, including areas of access and egress.
- Outstanding customer service knowledge and delivery
- Capacity to recall appropriate brand information and brand history; strong understanding of the Macallan brand
- Have a basic but workable knowledge of brand commercial strategy with regard to portfolio
- Strong understanding of the Macallan
- Additional fluent language skills (oral) would be a distinct advantage
- Formal qualifications in hospitality / facilities management would be an advantage
This individual will be confident and take pride in their appearance, whilst being friendly and approachable to all customers and colleagues alike. They will possess excellent attention to detail. They will have strong personal standards of time-keeping and willingness to execute tasks perfectly. You will be flexible to work 5 days out of 7 including weekend shifts, especially during peak tourist season.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter
Closing date for applications - Friday 13th September 2019