The ultimate Macallan visitor experience, at the new Macallan distillery, requires an energetic, professional Visitor Experience Host to work as part of the visitor experience team. This individual must possess an excellent customer relations skillset, and have a hunger to learn and develop their abilities to host and tour guests of the Macallan around the Macallan distillery.
We are currently looking for twelve hosts to join our team.
• Greet all visitors with the best Scottish welcome and delivering a consistently high quality visitor experience in line with Visit Scotland criteria across all areas at The Macallan Visitor Centre.
• Ensure that every guest of the Macallan experience leaves the Macallan having had a world class guided experience
• Attend the daily brief (if appropriate), referring to the daily sheets, notice boards, diaries and rosters.
• Maximise every opportunity to upsell on experiences and products.
• To ensure that the visitor experience offering is constantly exceptional and in line with brand etiquette.
• Possess good working knowledge of health and safety in a visitor experience environment including clean and clear tour areas, including areas of access and egress.
• Outstanding customer service knowledge and delivery
• Capacity to recall appropriate brand information and brand history; strong understanding of the Macallan brand
• Have a basic but workable knowledge of brand commercial strategy with regard to portfolio
• Strong understanding of the Macallan
• Additional fluent language skills (oral) would be a distinct advantage
• Formal qualifications in hospitality / facilities management would be an advantage
This individual will be confident and take pride in their appearance, whilst being friendly and approachable to all customers and colleagues alike. They will possess excellent attention to detail. You will have strong personal standards of time-keeping and willingness to execute tasks perfectly.